The Key Benefits of Lingzhi if used as a Dietary Food Supplement:
According to Chinese medical literature, Ganoderma penetrates into and works on five key human organs; the heart, lungs, liver, kidney, and pancreas. Ganoderma may help relieve the discomforts related to various human systems including the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, neural, and endocrine systems. It alleviates illnesses associated with medical, surgical, gynecological, podiatric, and even ENT (ears, nose, and throat) issues.
Chinese Ancient Medical publications “Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing” and “Ben Cao Gang Mu” (Compendium of Materia Medica) , Ganoderma has the following specific benefits,
1. May Boost Internal Body Ying & Yang (immune system) and maintain a healthier Body
It enhances the body’s internal Qi (Energy) and increases the body’s internal self-defense mechanisms against the bad cells. Modern scientific researchers found that Lingzhi enhances the function of monocytic macrophages by activating the synthesis of interleukin. It enhances the blood synthesis capacity, particularly at the white blood cell level. Proper and sustained usage of Lingzhi produces an inhibiting effect on cell mutation, and becomes one of the most effective dietary supplements for body maintenance. It can be used as a dietary supplement in combination with clinical tumor treatments, and with any other daily food.
2. May Help Maintain Liver and Help with Detoxification of Body
It is said Lingzhi is able to help protect the liver from damage caused by various chemical and biological treatments. Lingzhi can be used before liver discomforts happen, or afterward in a combination treatment plan as a dietary supplement. Lingzhi’s primary function is to help speed up the metabolism and reduce the toxic substances in the liver. Lingzhi may also help relieve certain discomforts associated with chronic hepatitis and minimizes associated and related symptoms such as dizziness and fatigue, poor appetite, etc.
3. May Help Maintain the Body’s Circulation System
Chinese and Japanese clinical studies and experiments with animals confirm Lingzhi can effectively dilate coronary arteries, increase coronary blood vessel flow, and improve circulation in cardiac muscle capillaries. This, in turn, may increase the supply of oxygen and energy to cardiac muscles. It may help protect the heart from a shortage of blood supply, and may also help prevent heart disease and nausea.
Lingzhi may also be effective in helping to balance blood cholesterol by preventing the formation of arterial athermanous. If athermanous patches are already formed, Lingzhi may help reduce the cholesterol in the arterial wall and soften the blood vessel to avoid further damage. It may improve blood circulation and prevent the aggregation of blood platelets.
4. May Slow Aging
The polysaccharides and polypeptides found in Lingzhi may help delay aging through the following according to Japanese researches: Lingzhi polysaccharides may help enhance DNA synthesis in the cell nucleus, which may result in slowing aging.
5. May Have a Calming Effect, Relieves Depression, and Helping Sleep
In China, Lingzhi is widely used in the treatment of neurasthenia and insomnia. Scientists found that the extracts from Lingzhi work on the central nervous system, so as to calm the body. In ancient Chinese medical publications, Lingzhi was said to “stabilize emotion”, “increase wisdom”, and “enhance memory power”. Recent reports state that Lingzhi has a prominent effect on insomnia caused by neurasthenia. Generally, it takes a period of 10 to 15 days for sleep patterns to improve, appetite to increase and body weight to stabilize. Lingzhi has a relatively strong effect on the central nervous system. To date, the effects of Lingzhi on neurasthenia and insomnia has been clearly described and stated in the published “China State Medicine Book”.
6. May Help Balance & Maintain Blood Pressure
Laboratory tests in China & Japan have shown that Lingzhi can effectively balance the blood pressure.
Lingzhi is currently being used in Chinese clinics to help maintain patients’ blood pressures; these test cases have been reported to have an 88% success rate. It was found that Lingzhi also extends and stabilizes the effects of other blood pressure medicines.
7. May Help Balance and Maintain Blood Sugar
It has been found by Japanese and Chinese clinically that Lingzhi “Ganoderma B and C” may help lower blood glucose levels. In China, research has shown that by enhancing utilization of blood glucose by body tissues, Lingzhi can serve as a supplement to insulin to inhibit the release of fatty acids. Chinese studies reflect that blood glucose can be reduced from 173 to 116, cholesterol from 233 to 179, and Beta-protein from 580 to 465.
8. May Help Maintain Respiratory System
Both the popular ancient Chinese medical publications, “Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing” and “Ben Cao Gang Mu” (Compendium of Materia Medica), written in the Han and Ming Dynasties, provide detailed descriptions of the effects of Lingzhi on respiratory disorders. Lingzhi may stop coughing, may help clear sputum, and may help suppress asthma. It may also relieve symptoms of related respiratory discomforts.
Since Lingzhi activates the immune system, it may help prevent contracting the flu and other common colds according to some scientific researches.
9. May Help Relieve Allergies
If the body is invaded by an antigen that elicits an immunological reaction leading to various abnormalities and immunopathological symptoms, Lingzhi may be effective in suppressing negative reactions and help the body recover more rapidly. Chinese experiments show that Lingzhi helps stop the release of hyper-reactive factors and helps prevent the development of allergic reactions. Lingzhi has been found to help alleviate the symptoms of asthma, joints discomforts, heart discomforts, allergic discomforts and certain skin discomforts.
10. May Be Beneficial to Beauty Care
Ganoderma Lucidum may retain and regulate water in the skin and helps maintain the skin’s elasticity, keeping the skin hydrated and smooth. It may also help to inhibit the formation and deposit of melanin in skin. Today, Ganoderma Lucidum beauty care products are becoming new stars in the cosmetic industry. By adding Lingzhi into daily food, not only can one’s skin be kept smooth but it may also help prevent bacterial infections according to Japanese researches.
Besides, Lingzhi has been reported by world scientific researchers that it may help stimulate blood synthesis. Ganoderma Lucidum may help enable the body to block viral infections. Ganoderma may also help increase the body’s tolerance against polluted environments. It may be beneficial to suppress over-contraction of the uterine muscles for those who have irregular menstrual cycles. Lingzhi may also be effective in alleviating retinal, brain, and abnormal muscular development issues. Ganoderma Lucidum may act as a pain reliever for headaches according to Chinese and Japanese researches.
The Usage of Serving Ganoderma Lucidum & Its Reaction:
1. Shell-Broken Ganoderma spore is better absorbed than non-broken shell of Ganoderma Lucisum Spore.
2. Dark Red Ganoderma (Chi Zhi) is preferred; Farm Bionic planted Ganoderma is much safer than wild ones.
3. Taking Lingzhi before meals or taking Lingzhi with empty stomach can have better absorption than taking it after meals.
4. We do not suggest people who have heart bypass surgery, and people who received organ transplants, to take any Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) products unless you get your doctor’s permission.
5. Ganoderma is a dietary food supplement, it can be taken together with other supplements and certain medicine, or any food, or drinks without causing any side effects.
6. Ganoderma Lucidum taken as a dietary food supplement, and according to the Chinese philosophy of “No dizzy, No recovery”, which means it may produce temporary signs of light dizziness, short-term thirst and/or increased defecation and urination. These reactions are normal…. the body is adjusting and toxicity is being dissolved, mobilized, and excreted according to popular ancient Chinese medical publications, “Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing” and “Ben Cao Gang Mu” (Compendium of Materia Medica), written in the Han and Ming Dynasties, providing detailed descriptions of the effects of Lingzhi .
7. These symptoms will usually last from 3 to 7 days depending on the level of toxins in your body. Most people will not have this feeling; it is reported that only about 3% of people will lightly have this feeling.
8. However, these reactions are demonstrating the effectiveness of Ganoderma Lucidum on the body whereby toxicity is being dissolved, mobilized, and excreted. Therefore, these reactions should be regarded as normal and should not be a reason to stop taking Ganoderma Lucidum.
As the "Medicine of Kings", Reishi is widely used for different purposes. It is used for symptomatic
relief of arthritis and of menopausal anxiety. It is also used in treating allergic asthma,
hypertension, hypothyroidism, bronchitis, insomnia, general anxiety and stress, and
cardiovascular problems. Reishi also is often the main ingredient in herbal formulas for immune
dysfunction syndromes, such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
GANOLIFE el cafe enriquecido con GANODERMA LUCIDUM